Saturday, September 29, 2012

Hello Everyone

Let my introduce myself:  I am a woman in her 50s living in a small community in the West.  I thought I'd start this blog to reach out to other woman in their 50s  that share things in common.  I am an animal lover, 2 dogs, 1 puppy and 2 cats.  Oh yeah, 1 husband.  I garden, gourmet cook, read extensively, crochet, knit, travel, volunteer and the usual things women do: laundry, dishes, etc. (all the fun stuff)!  I have been battling weight issues and am sure there are alot of us out there.

Just thought it would be a nice place to get things off my chest and see if anyone agrees or disagrees.

I have another blog:  http://debann-debann.blogspot.com.  I use this blog for doing product reviews.  Feel free to check it out.  Been a little lazy lately in keeping it up, but now that Winter is coming, I have more time to devote to doing things I enjoy.

Talk to you soon....

Small Town Lassy

No comments:

Post a Comment